Friday, January 17, 2014

3 Days Solo LSD

It was a Sunny and nice weather to run, as part of my goal this year, I join the 2014km Club which aims to finish 2014km until December 2014. 

As of January 16, total of 126.4km 
January 2 - 11.1
January 6 - 9.8
January 7 - 10.9
January 8 - 9.6

For January 14-16, I do a 3 day Solo LSD

January 14 - Valley Golf Uphill Challenge
This LSD is basically around the Don Celso Tuason Road along Valley Golf, I did 3 laps of uphill the downhill from gate to gate of Valley Golf. I call this uphilldownhill3x this run has a distance of 24.2km.


January 15 - Cubao-Antipolo via Sumulong-Ortigas Avenue-Valley View
My second Solo LSD, this time after I reserve my bus ticket to Vigan since I will be joining the Ilocos 160 on January 25-26, I make this an opportunity to run again, this time I run from Cubao all the way to Marcos Hi-way, then straight to Antipolo which is an uphill, then visit to Antipolo Church, then back to Valley View using the Ortigas Avenue. I started this activity around 1030am (heat training for me) This run has a distance of 28.8km. (I lost my data in Nike+ for this run, I don't know why)

 

January 16 - Valley View-Valley Golf Sumulong-Cubao-SM MOA
My third Solo LSD, this time I run from valley view upto SM MOA but I use the longer route with a distance of 32k. I started running by 6am in the morning and reach my destination by 10am (saktong bukas ng mall). There are 3 possible way to go to SM MOA from Valley View, using the Ortigas Ave - EDSA - MOA or Ortigas Ave - C5 - BGC - EDSA - MOA, both route has an equivalent distance of 23km. The route that I use is much longer. I run using the Sumulong Hi-way all down to Marcos Hi-way to Cubao then use the EDSA upto SM MOA. My another agenda in SM MOA is to go to Sony Experia to check my battery, but sadly they are not authorize to do checking or repair and gave me the address of their authorize repair/maintenance which happen to be in Kapitolyo, Pasig City.  I think there is an error in the distance since the 22km & 23km has far interval, this is because of the weak GPS along Robinson Galleria upto Guadalupe Area due to the buildings and covered roofings that blocks the phone. This run has a distance of 32km.


My next LSD will be on Saturday, January 18 which will be in Ternate, Cavite with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment