Sunday, December 15, 2013

Affinitea Run

December 14, 2013
My Last run for the year


"Affinitea Run for a Cause" is for the benefit of Tahanan ng Pagmamahal Children's Home Inc., organized by Affinitea, one of leading milk tea store in the country. This was held at CCP complex, Pasay City.

This run has 6 category, 3k, 3k barefoot, 5k, 5k barefoot, 10k and 10k barefoot. 

For this Fun Run, I registered for 10k, I do the barefoot way, yup, I run 10k barefoot category. Excited to do barefoot again, at the start of the race, I feel something stuck into my foot. Something aching my sole and I'm trying to feel it and remove it but I can't, I continue the race and finish the run. When I returned home and try to figure out what thing stuck my foot, I saw a fragment of staple wire that stuck into my foot, luckily I was able to remove it to avoid complications. But I say to myself that I will not be a hindrance being a barefoot runner. ^^ Til the next barefoot run ^^

Congratulations to all the Finishers of the run. Also, I would like to congratulate Affinitea for the successful run this year. Til the next run for a cause. 

Meet the winners of Affinitea Run for a Cause

No comments:

Post a Comment